Course fee is AED 10 000
Duration of the course is 10 sessions.
Lessons start from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.Apply for this Course
One of the most inexplicable and beautiful oriental makeup is the arabic makeup, which is also popular among European women. We offer this specialized course for those desiring a career in Make-Up Artistry. This arabic make-up course will take you from the foundation level, through to a cutting-edge level of photographic and creative make-up.
What is the demand of this type of makeup for modern fashionistas? Arabic makeup is unique, differing from other types by its extraordinary brightness and color saturation. Besides, these rich colors are used not only for eyes, but also, contrary to the common makeup rules, for lips and cheeks.
Another peculiarity of arabic makeup is that a large palette of bright eye shades is used here: black, red, purple and violet, grey, matte and golden pearl. Making the look more attractive and dramatic, thick eyeliner is used over the eyes. Artificial eyelashes can also be used to add more beauty. For creating a charming look, glitter and rhinestones can also be applied to the skin. If you are interested in this type of makeup, we are glad to help you!
- Make-up tools. Make-up products,
- Classic Arabic Make-Up (Lebanese style) – Demonstration, Practice,
- Classic Arabic Make-Up (Lebanese style) – Practice,
- Arabic Make-Up. Open line extending – Demonstration, Practice,
- Arabic Make-Up. Open line extending – Practice,
- Arabic Make-Up. Smoky eyes – Demonstration, Practice,
- Arabic Make-Up. Smoky eyes – Practice,
- Arabic Bridal Make-Up Dubai. – Demonstration, Practice,
- Arabic Bridal Make-Up. – Practice,
- Final Exam.
We will provide you with models and all Dubai Make-Up products for your Practice. At the end of the course, you will be given your portfolio with models with their before and after make-ups. Upon successful completion and successfully passing the exams, you will be given International Certificate specially certified by Make-Up Atelier Training Center in Dubai.